We’re all about business
Whether it’s big multinational businesses, small local enterprises or groups coming together to network in style, people are always surprised at the state-of-the-art facilities hidden within a 19th century castle. With a mix of grand, intimate and flexibly dividing rooms to choose from, our dedicated conference centre and the expert team tasked with looking after you and your delegates, are at your disposal for even the most complex of requirements.
The Conference Centre at Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens is completely kitted out with the latest high-tech capabilities and available for meetings of multiple sizes. While our Grand Ballroom can be laid out in ‘theatre style’ for up to 400 delegates or ‘banqueting style’ for up to 320 delegates, it can also be sub-divided for a more intimate setting. For smaller meetings, training or interviews, we also have a number of dedicated, self-contained boardroom suites comprising the same of state-of-the-art facilities along with a fully equipped business centre. Our 3D floor plan shows you exactly how flexible our facilities are.
Throughout the conference centre, the adjacent foyers and surrounding spaces are perfect for all your registrations, exhibitions and refreshment breaks. With breathtaking views the beautiful woodlands encompassing Lough Rynn and the lake itself, this really is a perfect place to start, finish and enjoy even the busiest of days. So whatever you need, simply talk to our conferencing team today about facilities such as:
- A flexible, effective working environment
- The latest conferencing technological capabilities
- Ergonomic seating in a variety of settings
- Ultra-fast internet access
- Built in overhead projectors and drop-down screens
- Light dimmers and black-out facilities
- All your essentials, such as writing materials, flip charts, office supplies
- Mineral water and refreshments throughout the day
- A dedicated conferencing team for all your needs