Experience Local Attractions
One of Ireland’s best kept secrets, Leitrim is also one of its most beautiful, peaceful and friendly counties. From breathtaking natural sights and places, to brilliant museums and people, there is a world of interesting things to see and do during your time in this incredible part of the country.
This authentic country hotel offers a range of accommodation to suit a long or short term family break with self catering and bed & breakfast rates available. Lough Rynn Castle is the perfect location for your staycation this year, whether you are looking for a family break or a gourmet getaway Lough Rynn has plenty to offer you and much more. Lough Rynn Castle is nestled perfectly in the heart of our estate which sits amongst natural woodland full of hidden trails and nature walks and surrounded by trees stretching tall which guide you through to some of the most wonderful sights. Located in Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands and close to the Wild Atlantic Way there is so much to see and do and by using Lough Rynn Castle as your base for your break away, you are situated perfectly to experience all that there is to offer in the region.
Add a little adventure to your staycation
Sometimes the best way to relax is after you’ve truly earned it. Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens is situated amongst some of the best activities found anywhere in Ireland. All within 30 minutes of us, our dedicated team of experts are on hand to answer your queries, book everything for you and ensure that whatever you’re into, you’ll never be short of something memorable to do during your unforgettable stay with us.
THE WORLD OF ADVENTURE WITHIN JUST 30 MINUTES OF US:
- Carrick on Shannon Golf Club – Parkland Golf Course 07196 67015
- Fishing – For more information of where to go and when, simply call us or visit: Irish Fisheries Board +071 985 14 35 Inland Fisheries Ireland+01 884 26 00
- Moorlands Equestrian Center – Horse Riding 07196 41500
- Lough Key Forest Park – A fun packed family day out, located in Boyle only a short drive away from the Castle check out thier website to see what is in store for you
- Lough Gara Adventures – Enjoy a range of activities at Lough Gara Adventures Hawk Walk / Clay Pigeon Shooting / Archery to name but a few – 0868938972 / 0863942220
- Moon River – River Shannon Pleasure Cruises – 07196 21777
- Blueways Ireland – Acres Lake Trail
- Lough Allen Adventure – includes activities such as Kayaking, Paddle Boats, Windsurfing, White Water Rafting, Mobile Canoeing, Expeditions & Hill walking 07196 43292
- Kids Kingdom Bowling Alley & Indoor Play area – 07196 21605
- Cineplex Cinema – 07196 72000 located in Carrick -on – Shannon 15 minute drive from Kilronan Castle
- Arigna Mining Experience – 07196 46466
- Team-Building Days – please contact the sales office on 07196 32712 for further information.
*Please note some of the above activities are seasonal